Saturday

100 Blocks winner announced

Well last night I finished off block 40 in my next major quilt and it had 141 pieces and so I have decided that comment 141 will be the lucky winner for my magazine.  
RAW, who likes unicorns (email address gave away that piece of information) and lives in Geneva is our lucky winner.
Thank you to everyone who entered this competition and also thanks to Quiltmaker for organising the tour and providing all of the wonderful prizes.  I am positive that everyone will have picked up lots of fantastic ideas for new quilts.  Don't forget that Quiltmaker is running a further competition every month.  Simply send a photo of your quilt using any of the blocks which have appeared in any of their three magazines to be in the running for the monthly prizes.  Check out here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment