Sunday

Scatterday V

Have decided that I may as well have some fun with this blog stuff and what better way to start than with an organised event.  I definitely have an ordered mind ... well sometimes that is.

Firstly the kitchen item ... this is my son's VIOLIN.  He loves the reverberation that occurs when he plays in the kitchen and so often does his practice there.  How many other people are serenaded whilst they wash the dishes.  Mind you he does object to the interludes when he is required to dry the dishes.


Secondly was the car equipment ... where would be without our air VENTS ... yes I realise in this day and age we could wind down our windows but that's very old hat and good for the environment also.


Last but not least was office equipment.  Well the toss up here was between my poor fading african violets which I have brought home in an attempt to revive them or my VENERABLE VICIOUS GUARD DOG protecting his valuable xmas pig's ear.  As it is the beginning of the year I thought I shouldn't start with something that shows what a failure I am as  a gardner and so here is the venerable canine.  OK so it is blatantly obvious I don't work in an office but I am certain that both of these items are must haves in a modern office.

3 comments:

  1. I found your V photos. Lucky I started scrolling down LOL. Well done. Looking forward to seeing what you do next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Cinzia. I think a few of us found the "office" part a bit of a stretch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, love the dog photo :-)
    How interesting having the dulcet tones of a violin in your kitchen

    ReplyDelete