Monday

New Toy

Well Richard has decided to upgrade his DSLR and as he couldn't sell his old one on ebay Paul decided he would buy it for me.  Boy have I forgotten how to use these cameras, but I am looking forward to playing with it since it gives so much better pictures than the old point and clicks.  That being said though I think I am limited, at least for the time being, to landscapes ... since people quickly become frustrated because of the time it takes me to set up.  I suppose that was the reason I gave up on them years ago... the kids were aging just in the time it took me to focus!

Hopefully I have a chance tomorrow to go out and try a few of the features..... mind you PJ has said I will also need to learn how to use his software ... I don't know where they think I am going to find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment