I would love to say that I thought of these myself but no that would be a lie. However I feel these are modified goals that I can achieve.
So for 2009 my goals are
1) 15 minutes at least once a week cutting scraps into usable pieces.
2) one hour a week working on scrooge quilts
3) at least one finish a month
4) finish one existing project before each one I start
5) expand my horizons -try at least one new style of free-motion quilting
6) refine my sewing 'business' -- one hour per week to be spent writing up my patterns for publication
7) one quilt write up per week on my blog