1) 15 mins cutting scraps - no can do. All of my scraps are still packed away and will only be unpacked later in the week - acceptable excuse
2) scrooge quilts - see number 1 plus no access to machine
3) one finish per month - still plenty of time
4) finish UFO before starting new project - nothing new started so OK
5) try one new free motion stitch - see number 2
6) write up patterns - Success did that one
7) quilt write up - success also although it is written up on a site with no public access at this stage.
so in summary 4/7 is not bad