Well this has been a busy month and I have managed to sew for at least 20 minutes on just about everyday but have had no chance of actually uploading what I have done. So as a quick recap here goes.
1. The photo to the left shows some of the quilting which I have been doing. For the first four days I completed 20 mins each day on this quilt, Terri's Treat. Now I know the quilt doesn't look like much but this is actually the back. I figured you wouldn't see my quilting on the front and so have included the back photo.
Over the four days I used the same pebble pattern, trying both going along the length of the strip and going backwards and forwards. I found that I was actually better when I went along the length which surprised me. Also that 20 minutes was my limit for effort, after that I became sloppy wanting to finish more than wanting to make something worthwhile. The second photo shows the detail on the front.
2. The next thing I did was to add the binding to two quilts. I had been given the blocks, had then added the sashing and border. My friend Terri quilted them and then I added the binding to this one, A Summer Frock (that's another project in my 13 in 13 challenge also!)
3. The final thing that I did was to make a pillowcase backing for Snippets, the first mini quilt in the Raconteur series.
This also means that I have finished another project for my 13 in 13 challenge. So I only have nine to go.