Thursday

Dust Storm

Well here you have the evidence. Yes we had a beauty of a dust storm here also. Unfortunately I never thought to photograph the inside of the house but it was almost as good?

It had been rather warm early in the night of the storm and figured if I opened the windows it would allow the breeze to pass through the house and cool me down.

Yes you guessed it. Dust isn't really that cooling but it does have a colour changing effect:) Spent all of Wednesday cleaning the house. the layer of red dust for some reason was not an appealing colour.

Oh well I had wanted to do a thorough clean and I suppose there wasn't anything else which had actually prompted me to go from wanting to actually doing!

Every cloud has a silver lining as they say.

Don't you just love the windows.

I think the worst of it was being stuck inside for several days waiting for the dust in the air to settle.



No comments:

Post a Comment