Friday

Friday Flaunt - Yvonne's Mystery

Once a month I teach at the Quilters Garden in Albion Park and one of the students has been doing a variety of my quilts throughout the last 12 months.  Anyway last month she selected one of my Flying Geese designs.  However,  I felt it would be too simple for her and so offered to design a mystery quilt with Flying Geese for her and she was quite happy to go with that.  This is the first block in the quilt.
Yes I realise you can't see any Flying Geese there but they will come I promise... in the border!

Oh forgot to say the twins were born Wednesday morning sometime between midnight and 2am!  Both are healthy and happy and mum is going well

5 comments:

  1. congratulations on safe twinnies.....
    that looks complicated enough already.....me da lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have twins!!! I"m sure they will love their new quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please note I am the aunt not the mum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous Cinzia! Glad the twins arrived safely. Neices or nephews?

    ReplyDelete