Wednesday

Raconteur and Raconteur 141

Last weekend I caught up with a couple of my friends who are working on their own Raconteur quilts and both had brought along their latest collections. It was interesting to see the difference between the finished size of the collections and so I included it here as I thought others might like to see the difference also.
We were all surprised at how much larger the 141 size was when the collection was completed because there really didn't appear to be much difference between the individual blocks.
Rhonda Lehwess made the 141 collection, while Margaret McCaughey made the original size collection. I will upload some photos next week of the individual blocks as you can better see the blocks but right now it is late and I am going to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment