Saturday

UK National Quilt Championships

Well I received a fantastic email this morning ...... read below....


 

Hi Cinzia

 I’m not quite sure how to start this! So here goes:

Katy has left a message with your son via the phone number on your Sandown Quilt Entry form for T 02 ‘The Raconteur’s Quilt’.The message is as follows:

Your quilt has won awards in these categories –

Sampler award
Pieced award
Theme category winner
Overall Runner Up

I’m sure she said that you are currently out of the country, but we thought you’d like to know at the earliest possible moment – well done! If you have someone who you would like to nominate to collect your trophies and rosettes at the awards ceremony on Sunday afternoon at 2.30 pm – and they are able to attend, let me know and I’ll make the necessary arrangements.

I know it’s a bit late in the evening, now, but I’ll be in the office from 0730 in the morning.

On behalf of all of us at Grosvenor, can I offer our congratulations on your success. Without quilt entries there wouldn’t be a competition, so thank you for entering your quilt – dare I say ‘your mum would be proud’.

Well done, speak soon

Sue


My son will be surprised when he finds out. I'm not sure when that will be as he only switches his phone when he KNOWS that he will be receiving a call :) Definitely not one of the young who feels he must stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment